Coral 220v – 240v
- Any remote sink that does not have hot water
- Shopping mall and Retail outlets
- Car Garages ,House Annexes
- Schools and all other public buildings
- Office and tenant spaces
- Commercial builds such as Restaurants and Service Stations
- Modular buildings, office and trailers
- Concession stands and food service locations
- Tankless water heaters last longer than any other water heater, lasting over 20 years while other heaters only last 10-15.
- Tanks are known to rust. Because your Coral water heater is tankless you have no rust issues over time.
- The Department of Energy estimates energy savings up to 50% with tankless water heaters. Energy.gov
- 99% Efficient, .99 energy factor
- Endless hot water – No storage capacity to deplete
- Reduces installation cost and material – No T&P valve required (check local codes)
- Select Models supplied with a PCA flow restricting aerator – ensures proper volume and effective flow.
- Easy Installation – Simple FIP 1/2″ connection . Unit mounts directly to the wall with common hardware.
- Prevents Legionella bacteria growth
- Reduces calcification and sedimentation
- Sizing – Size based on performance and not electrical infrastructure. Three key factors, incoming water temperature, water volume, and desired outlet temperature.
- Electrical – All Coral Tankless Water Heaters are designed to be hardwire to a dedicated circuit breaker and are not supplied with a cord and plug
- Plumbing – Cold water feed only (>70). This family of Eemax products does not have thermostatic control.
- Local Codes – Please check all applicable codes, national and local to ensure compliance both on the plumbing and electrical installation
- Mounting – This family of Coral products are to be mounted vertically with the water connections on the bottom. Inlet is on the right, outlet is on the left.
- This can not be reversed because of the gravita dependent magnetic flow switch